Who is Chela-Mag B6 Forte® recommended for?
People especially exposed to magnesium deficiency in the body are people who:
- lead an intensive life,
- are exposed to excessive stress,
- are physically active,
- drink coffee and moderate to large amounts of alcohol,
Food supplement in capsules, containing highly absorbable form of magnesium – Albion® magnesium amino acid chelate (magnesium bisglycinate) in an increased dose, enriched with vitamin B6.
The product is recommended for those who want to supplement their diet with magnesium.
Scientific research has proven that magnesium :
- helps in the proper functioning of muscles
- along with vitamin B6 it is help in the proper functioning of the nervous system and maintaining proper psychological functions, as well as for the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- help in maintaining healthy bones and teeth
- help in maintaining electrolyte balance
- help in the proper energy metabolism and helps in proper protein synthesis.
Magnesium amino acid chelate by Albion® is fully hypoallergenic (US patent no. 7,838,042), which is crucial for the supplement’s safety.
Scientific research has confirmed that magnesium amino acid chelate by Albion® has an advantage over non-organic sources of the element.
In vitro research
Magnesium assimilability from bisglycinate is several times higher than from non-organic compounds such as oxide, sulphate and carbonate.
Ingredients: magnesium bisglycinate (magnesium amino acid chelate Albion®), maltodextrin, anti-caking agents – magnesium oxide, magnesium stearate, vit. B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), capsule (gelatin, colour: E 171).
|Nutrition information||1 capsule||2 capsules|
|Magnesium||250 mg (66%*)||500 mg (133%*)|
|Vitamin B6/ Vitamina B6/ Witamina B6||2 mg (143%*)||4 mg (286%*)|
* %RDA recommended daily allowance
1-2 capsules daily – after a meal or approx. 1 hour before sleep, or otherwise after consultation with your physician. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Keep out of reach of children.