What is the Mass Gainer? Mass Gainer products are mass nutrition that consists of protein (usually around 10-20%), carbohydrates (about 70-80%) and a small amount of fat. Mostly, they are natural mass nutrition (protein of animal origin, mostly wheat protein etc.). Mass gainers provide nutrients of the highest quality - for instance, Mutant Mass Gainer has the unique combination of proteins and carbohydrates that support building the body more efficiently.
- ten types of proteins;
- VEXTRAGO (the best carbohydrates in the world);
- a great dose of omega-3 and omega-6;
- EFA, CLA, MCT;
- a compound of nutrients’ carriers.
Mass Gainer – for who?
We especially recommend Mass Gainer for people who:
- dream about the muscular body, but the gym training doesn’t result in the awaited effect;
- has the low weight of the body (e.g. ectomorphs) and can’t gain weight - gainers boost both the muscle mass and body fat;
- have the lack of appetite, can’t handle eating 5-6 times per day, exercises suppress their taste for a few hours;
- have the thigh schedule and find eating 5-6 times per day difficult;
- practise regularly and try to gain weight - especially for the bodybuilders or athletes who practise strength training. Gainers are the perfect solution for professional athletes who need plenty of proteins to build their muscle mass.
Mass Gainer – opinions
Mass gainer opinions is a bookmark of each product in this category. If you have bought Mass Gainer, we encourage you to share your opinion with others. You can add the note and the sum up of your experience with Mass Gainer. Tell others whether you are satisfied! Your opinion can be valuable for people who are looking for the best mass gainers.
Mass Gainer rank
Mass Gainer rank is our list of the top brands: Biotech USA, Fitness Authority, Mutant Nutrition, Olimp, Scitec Nutrition, Trec, 7Nutrition.
We use the best and the newest mass gainers – at the best prices.