Optimal ratio of BCAAs
Scientifically engineered BCAA 3D uses amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine in 2:1:1 ratio. Like all BioTech USA products, BCAA 3D consists of safe and carefully selected ingredients.
One of the most effective ways to be lean and strong for life is to familiarize yourself with the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). A few of the most compelling reasons to know about BCAAs include the following:
• BCAA metabolites were found to be a significant indicator of lean mass in a population of young and middle-aged adults.
• People who consume a threshold dose of essential amino acids that contain BCAAs with every meal have less visceral belly fat and more muscle mass.
• BCAAs trigger protein synthesis and inhibit the breakdown of muscle cells.</div>
• In healthy people, BCAAs improve glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity. In diabetics, BCAA dietary intake with other therapeutic interventions may improve metabolic markers.
• BCAAs play an important role in muscle and energy production during exercise, which is the reason that they are often used during workouts.
• BCAAs convey many health benefits and a higher dietary intake has been identified as a predictor of longevity.
• They have ben found to reduce muscle soreness from intense muscle-damaging exercise.</div>
• They improve training motivation, especially when fatigued
BCAA – what is it? BCAA are branched-chain amino acids that are common used in mass gainers. BCAA abbreviation means the group of essential amino acids: valine, leucine and isoleucine. BCAA is dedicated mainly to active people that practise sports and gym training. These amino acids have the value spectrum of usage in bodybuilding. We need to deliver BCAA with meals - otherwise, organism won’t be able to synthesize them.
BCAA appear in various forms: powder, pills, capsules or liquids. You can buy them at professional sports nutrition shops - we recommend our BCAA shop.
BCAA nutrients – how they work? It connects with valine, leucine and isoleucine activity.
How to dosage BCAA? Experts, dietetics and personal trainers recommend from 0,5 g to 1 g powder per 10 kg weight as a daily dose. If you weigh 80 kg, you should take from 4 g to 8 g BCAA. Remember not to exceed the dosage!
BCAA dosage – to what pay attention? Consider the type of physical activity and its intensity. If you practice extremely hard, take the higher dose of BCAA - the more you practice, the higher dose you should take. Remember not to exceed the recommended amount of amino acids (from 0,5 g to 1 g powder per 10 kg weight).
BCAA is best to take around one hour before and a quarter after training.
BCAA dosage – how about no-training days? Then take BCAA in the morning on an empty stomach and before sleep.
Take 1 capsule 15 minutes before training and 2 more capsules immediately after training.