Build from the best ingredients
Cutting-Edge Amino ST 5300 is engineered to contain all essential amino acids (EAAs), conditionally essential amino acids (CAAs) and non-essential amino acids (UAAs) as well as an extra dose of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs): leucine, isoleucine, and valine. Like all BioTech USA products, Amino ST 5300 consists of 100% safe and carefully selected ingredients.
15360 mg of aminos daily!
Specifically developed for top athletes and competitive bodybuilders, a daily serving of Amino ST 5300 contains an incredible: 15360 mg of amino acids to help achieve professional fitness goals.
One of the most effective ways to be lean and strong for life is to familiarize yourself with the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). A few of the most compelling reasons to know about BCAAs include the following:
• BCAA metabolites were found to be a significant indicator of lean mass in a population of young and middle-aged adults.
• People who consume a threshold dose of essential amino acids that contain BCAAs with every meal have less visceral belly fat and more muscle mass.
• BCAAs trigger protein synthesis and inhibit the breakdown of muscle cells.</div>
• In healthy people, BCAAs improve glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity. In diabetics, BCAA dietary intake with other therapeutic interventions may improve metabolic markers.
• BCAAs play an important role in muscle and energy production during exercise, which is the reason that they are often used during workouts.
• BCAAs convey many health benefits and a higher dietary intake has been identified as a predictor of longevity.
• They have ben found to reduce muscle soreness from intense muscle-damaging exercise.</div>
• They improve training motivation, especially when fatigued
Amino Acid Complex (90%), maltodextrin (6%), anti-caking agents (talc, silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids), coating [thickeners (hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose, polydextrose), anti-caking agent (talc), maltodextrin, medium chain tryglicerides, colours (Sunset yellow FCF*, Quinoline yellow*, Ponceau 4R*)]. * May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.