Forstres™ is a food supplement available in the form of coated tablets; it contains a composition of carefully selected plant extracts that support the body during stressful situations as well as magnesium and vitamin B6 to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Scientific studies have demonstrated that:
- ashwagandha (Withania somnifera l.) has adaptogenic effects, supports the body during periods of stress and anxiety and thus increases resistance to stress. It also helps to maintain emotional balance and well-being, improves memory and learning capacity and makes it easier to preserve physical and mental health during periods of weakness, exhaustion, fatigue and concentration loss.
- lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L.) has a relaxing effect and alleviates impatience, irritability and stress. It helps to maintain a positive mood and cognitive functions, and helps one to remain in proper physical and mental condition.
- magnesium contributes to normal psychological functioning and the proper functioning of the nervous system, and also helps reduce the feeling of fatigue and weariness.
- vitamin B6 contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system and helps maintain optimal psychological functioning and reduce the feeling of fatigue and weariness.
Intended use: this product is intended for use as a food supplement and it is especially recommended for people who lead a busy lifestyle, live under pressure and are exposed to stress on a daily basis.
Nutrition information 1 tablet Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis l.) extract 320 mg Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera L.) extract,
incl. 1.5% of withanolides
50 mg Magnesium 75 mg (20%*) Vitamin B6 2.8 mg (200%*)
* RDA - recommended daily allowance
Ingredients: magnesium malate, lemon balm (Melissa officinalis l.) extract; microcrystalline cellulose (bulking agent); ashwagandha (Withania somnifera L.) extract; polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, talc (glazing agents); cross-linked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (bulking agent); magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide (anti-caking agents); pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6); titanium dioxide, brilliant blue FCF, iron oxide (colorants).
- Recommended use
1 tablet, preferably in the morning, after meals or otherwise as recommended by a doctor. Swallow with an appropriate amount of water. Use with caution when driving or operating machinery. This product is not recommended for pregnant women.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Write Your Own Review