Mega Amino 3200 is engineered to contain all essential amino acids (EAAs), conditionally essential amino acids (CAAs) and unessential amino acids (UAAs) as well as branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Like all BioTechUSA products, Mega Amino 3200 consists of 100% safe and carefully selected ingredients.
6880 mg per serving
Specifically developed for novice athletes and bodybuilders, a daily serving of Mega Amino 3200 contains 6880 mg of amino acids to support lean muscle growth and post-workout muscle regeneration.
One of the most effective ways to be lean and strong for life is to familiarize yourself with the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). A few of the most compelling reasons to know about BCAAs include the following:
• BCAA metabolites were found to be a significant indicator of lean mass in a population of young and middle-aged adults.
• People who consume a threshold dose of essential amino acids that contain BCAAs with every meal have less visceral belly fat and more muscle mass.
• BCAAs trigger protein synthesis and inhibit the breakdown of muscle cells.</div>
• In healthy people, BCAAs improve glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity. In diabetics, BCAA dietary intake with other therapeutic interventions may improve metabolic markers.
• BCAAs play an important role in muscle and energy production during exercise, which is the reason that they are often used during workouts.
• BCAAs convey many health benefits and a higher dietary intake has been identified as a predictor of longevity.
• They have ben found to reduce muscle soreness from intense muscle-damaging exercise.</div>
• They improve training motivation, especially when fatigued
Amino Acid Complex 52%, maltodextrin, anti-caking agents (silicon-dioxide, talc, cellulose, magnesiumsalts of fatty acids), lactose.