Creatine Monohydrate is without question one of the biggest advances in bodybuilding supplements in the past 10 years. Significant weight gains are frequently reported after utilizing creatine monohydrate in 20 grams per day amounts for seven to 14 days.
For some individuals, however, such high creatine doses are not tolerable either physically or financially. Fortunately, recent data show that lower amounts of creatine monohydrate can have a beneficial effect on growth. Bob Fritz and Thomas Fahey, PhD, have completed field tests that indicate that doses of creatine as low as six grams per day increase nitrogen retention. While 20 gram doses may be required to increase sprint performance, smaller amounts may be adequate to support increases in muscle protein synthesis, growth and strength, albeit at a slower rate.
INGREDIENTS: Creatine monohydrate, anti-caking substance: magnesium carbonate, vitamins (L-ascorbic acid, nicotinic acid amide, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, retinyl acetate, cholecalciferol, calcium D-pantothenate, hydrochloride pyridoxine, thiamine mononitrate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, D-biotin, phylloquinone, cyanocobalamin). The product may contain trace amounts of soya beans, wheat and nuts.
- Recommended use
- Saturation/Loading phase: up to 20 g daily for 5 days.
- Maintenance dose: 8-10 g daily.
- The product should be taken regularly for 4-6 weeks.
- After 6 weeks stop taking Creatine Powder for 3-4 weeks.
- Creatine Powder has a strong anabolic effect when assimilated with Activlab Carbomax or Hot Sport Drink.
- When administered in association with ACTIVLAB HMB it helps a quicker increase of pure muscular mass.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£2.20 As low as: £1.60